Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Angel Barta Jacket in Paris and at Dior

Angel at Place Vendome Paris :)
 
 
 
 
 
On a beautiful day in Paris I was wearing my own designed Angel Barta Jacket. I went for a walk near the Louvre. Went to see all my favourite place, like Place Vendome.






 

Photos from my lookbook

Me wearing the jacket for the Christian Dior Haute Couture Fashion show at Musée Rodin in Paris

 
I gave some interviews after the fashion show
 
 
 
 
My Angel Barta Logo inside the jacket :)



MORE DETAILS IN these articles
About Me 
I am Angel Barta, fashion designer. Many fashion brands have been using my ideas and designing my style for 5 years.Now I am ready to take credit for my work, and I'd like to work for a big fashion brand and design MY ideas under MY own name! You can check my lookbook on: http://angelbarta.com/gallery2/
    
 

 



If you want to know more details read my other articles too.

Marc Jacobs the Godfather, in Sponge Bob Disguise, click here

You can check my Lookbook on: angelbarta.com  Marc Jacobs is obsessed with women, it seems that he is not gay really. He supports the Hungarian models, click here

Sofia Coppola copied my photos for the Miss Dior Cherie Campaign, check the photos here

Cara Delevingne, why you see her everywhere?

Marc Jacobs' power over Katie Grand, whose idea was to launch the LOVE Magazine?

 Dsquared and Jacobs

Read how Marc Jacobs copies my ideas for Miu Miu and Prada

 MJ' latest sick suicide-themed editorial and the banned Miu Miu and Marc Jacobs campaign.

Please help me and share my blogspot: http://styleangelique.blogspot.com/
 I want the truth to be out! Marc Jacobs has been torturing me since I was only 16 years old. I'd like to have a normal life without him stalking me and copying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment