Thursday, October 22, 2015

Raf Simons to exit Dior after being caught for copying Angel Barta's designs

BREAKING NEWS!

It just turned out that Raf Simons is exiting Christian Dior after three-and-a-half year.




Dior house said the designer “reached this decision for personal reasons” and that the sping 2016 he presented in a courtyard of the Louvre on Oct. 2 was his last. Do you remember that show? It was the collection where he copied my form design! He is exiting Dior just a few weeks after I exposed in public the truth that he copied my design. His entire collection was based on MY design. Almost every single outfit in his last collection was the copy of my new designed and copyrighted Angel Barta VIP Couture dress. Check the photos below.


Raf Simons for Dior, a look from his last collection

Angel Barta - Raf Simons Dior collection


Pink wool coat / hand embellished with the same pattern and colors

Raf Simons for Dior on the left


Rihanna as a front row guest at the Dior show in Paris

Rihanna before the Dior show




WHY IS HE EXITING DIOR?

Raf might have heard that I posted on facebook my original design and sketch that he had copied in his last collection. He is afraid of being emberrassed in front of the whole world for being a copycat and not original at all.

Maybe Raf took my advice. On 2nd october I sent an open letter to Raf after I saw that he copied my designs.

"The Dior show today was based on MY design. It is a SHAME that such well-known designer is copying MY design. If he does not have ideas of his own, than why doesn't he go back to furniture design? That is his real profession."

Raf Simons and Marc Jacobs are very good friends.
Raf Simons having dinner at Marc Jacobs' apartment in Paris
 via instagram/themarcjacobs

Marc Jacobs this week asked her long time friend Winona Ryder to defend his reputation. Jacobs is a notorius fashion thief. Marc Jacobs asked Winona to say in an interview that he never ripps off anyone. That was the biggest LIE I've heard this year. Read more here.

Check out these 3 photos that they copied in 2015 for the DIOR Magazine.
Natalia Vodianova in the Dior Magazine

Natalia Vodianova in the Dior Magazine



Dior has been copying my work since 2008.


Dior campaign from 2010

Another Dior campaign with the same model









Karlie Kloss wearing Louis Vuitton


Simons’ successor at Dior has yet to be identified and a search is to be conducted, according to informed industry sources. They describe the separation as amicable on both sides after the designer and the company failed to reach agreement on a new employment contract.




“It is after careful and long consideration that I have decided to leave my position as creative director of Dior's women’s collection,” Simons, 47, said in a statement. “It is a decision based entirely and equally on my desire to focus on other interests in my life, including my own brand, and the passions that drive me outside my work. Christian Dior is an extraordinary company, and it has been an immense privilege to write a few pages of this magnificent book. I want to thank Mr Bernard Arnault for the trust he has put in me, giving me the incredible opportunity to work at this beautiful house surrounded by the most amazing team one could ever dream of. I have also had the chance over the last few years to benefit from the leadership of Sidney Toledano. His thoughtful, heartfelt and inspired management will also remain as one of the most important experiences of my professional career.”

For their part, Arnault, chairman and chief executive officer of LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior SA, and Toledano, ceo of Christian Dior Couture, said they “acknowledge Raf Simons decision and very warmly thank him for his exceptional contribution to the house.”


They already copied my photos first in 2008. Sofia Coppola the best friend of Marc Jacobs copied me for Dior. Even the place of the ads were the same, Palais Royal garden in Paris.

Dior campaign from 2008


Dior campaign from 2012

Natalie Portman the face of the Dior campaigns


They copied me in 2012 again.

Dior campaign with the mentored model of Marc Jacobs, Daphne Groeneveld.

The same Dior campaign from 2012 and Angel Barta from 2011


Dior Cruise 2012 


Read more details at

New article! Marc Jacobs' pathetic try to defend his reputation. Read his reaction to my blog

Marc Jacobs been stealing my designs for 7 years.

Marc Jacobs and his influence on Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga and more.

Please help to spread the word!

The truth must be out! We can not let this cruelty to go on!  Share the link to my blog on facebook, twitter or anywhere you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment